Suggested after care for permanent tattoos is as follows:
- Keep saniderm bandage on 2-5 days.
- Remove bandage in the shower.
- Rinse and wash gently with a mild unscented soap such as, Liquid Dial.
- Pat dry with a clean dry towel or paper towel
- 48 hours after bandage removal keep tattoo lightly moisturized with a white unscented lotion, such as Lubriderm, as necessary.
(NO oils, ointments, or Aquaphor!)
- Keep tattoo clean. Do not pick at any scabs or flaking skin. No sunbathing, swimming, or saunas.
- Shower daily. Do not over submerge or sun burn a healing tattoo. 2 weeks minimum.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact your artist.